- New Book! The XYZ of Discipleship by Nick & Marjorie Allan April 13, 2020
- What matters most? January 2, 2019
- Hunger not Slumber January 17, 2018
- Are you a Happy Soul? January 6, 2017
- Every person, every day, everywhere October 1, 2016
Nick on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow OpentheWell – blog of Nick and Marjorie Allan on WordPress.com
The Well Social Media
Author Archives: Marjorie
I have taken a little time at the turn of the year to look, listen and reflect on some things that have recently come to my attention. Continue reading
There are things that won’t happen until we pray; and there are other things that don’t happen because we pray. This is a call to prayer, to make it our engine room not an optional add-on. Continue reading
Our first response to a crisis is often anxious thoughts and words and a bit of worry and strategising, we then realise there might be no other way but God’s way.
In cultivating a thankful life, the question is whether you see your glass as half-full, or half-empty? Continue reading
Jesus taught his disciples that the presence of the Spirit of God was critical to all they were to accomplish. Of course God is omnipresent – He exists everywhere – but I have also learnt that He loves to turn … Continue reading
The New Testament church seemed to preach a simple gospel with a clear demonstration of power. Simple church.
The challenge for the western church is that with so many different movements and ideologies and emphasis there is often a complicated gospel with little power. Continue reading